The full benefits of a company's investment in an ERP solution are obtained by acknowledging that business environments are dynamic and that, as a consequence, the system must be reviewed and adapted to reflect the changing requirements. Access to the latest JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or World product suites and embedded best practices enables enterprises to fully realize the power of driving immediate business results.
There are several areas to consider as you examine your upgrade options including application functionality, technological enhancements, operational considerations, user support and change management, and ongoing support availability.
Functional Capabilities – In considering an upgrade, most organizations begin with a critical assessment of the new capabilities and enhancements against existing features to assess the value to be gained through investment of time and resources.
Technological Enhancements – Technical infrastructure requirements are legitimate points of consideration as you evolve your application upgrade strategy including: client architecture, application server, web services, customizations, database options, and various hosting options.
User Support and Change Management – Change management is a critical component of the upgrade process to ensure that your project obtains optimal user adoption as it is upgraded and deployed.
Why Mid-Range does it better:
- Unique and flexible approaches to pricing and delivery.
- Our expertise in delivering best practices using our proven methodology, process, tools, people and resources.
- Array of Services to integrate functional, technical, and change management services necessary for optimal end user adoption.
- We align with your goals and design a cost-effective and expansive upgrade solution resulting in a project that is on time and on budget.
- Our hosting staff (available 24/7) and state of the art infrastructure can handle all of your day-to-day business processes with no compromise in quality allowing you to devote more resources to what you do best – running your business.