The true benefits of a businesses investment in an ERP solution are achieved by acknowledging that business environments are unique and ever changing and that, as a consequence, the system must be reviewed and adapted to reflect these changing needs. Access to the latest JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or World product suites and associated best practices enables enterprises to fully realize the power of driving immediate business results.
There are several things to consider as you investigate your upgrade options including application functionality, technological enhancements, operational considerations, user support and change management, and ongoing application support.
Functional Capabilities – In considering an upgrade, most organizations begin with a critical assessment of the latest capabilities and enhancements against existing features to determine the value to be gained through investment of time and resources.
Technological Enhancements – Technical infrastructure requirements are important points of consideration as you refine your application upgrade strategy including: client architecture, application server, web services, customizations, database options, and hosting or outsourcing options.
User Support and Change Management – Change management is a critical part of the upgrade process to ensure that your project receives maximum user adoption as it is upgraded and deployed.
Why Mid-Range does it better:
- Unique and flexible approaches to pricing and delivery.
- Our expertise in delivering best practices using our proven methodology, process, tools, people and resources.
- Array of Services to integrate functional, technical, and change management services necessary for maximum end user adoption.
- We align with your goals to design a cost-effective and expansive upgrade solution resulting in a project that is on time and on budget.
- Our hosting staff (available 24/7) and state of the art infrastructure can handle all of your day-to-day business processes with no compromise to quality allowing you to devote the necessary resources to what you do best – running your business.