For almost 30 years, we have been helping with traditional, on-premise deployments. With the increasing popularity of the cloud today, we provide the option for on-premise, cloud, or hybrid solutions. Depending on your needs, you can deploy your equipment, our equipment, or a shared solution. Some elements of your infrastructure may be offered in-house, while others can be fully managed or outsourced.
We can assess your current infrastructure and offer professional advice on the best way to implement the cloud for your needs.
HERE ARE SOME REASONS FOR DEPLOYING JD EDWARDS CLOUD
- Infrastructure housed in Mid-Range’s secure data center with 24/7 monitoring
- Reduced capital expenses through a subscription-based model in which you pay for what you use when you use it
- Technology that flexes and scales to meet changing business needs
- Reduced IT costs, including hardware, data center space, security, and facility cooling
- Private cloud available in complete operating expense mode
- Shared environments through public cloud
- High availability and data replication to multiple data centers
- 150 seats for disaster recovery
- Frees your staff to focus on innovation
MID-RANGE JD EDWARDS CLOUD IS IDEAL FOR
- Your Oracle JD Edwards production environment
- A cloud-based training platform complete with your data
- Your Oracle JD Edwards high availability and disaster recovery environment
- A prototype or test environment to support your implementation or upgrade of 9.1 or 9.2
On the ground or in the cloud? Let Mid-Range help you make the right choice.